Steps & Ladders
We are approved suppliers for Zarges, one of the largest access equipment manufacturers in Europe.
With over 500 types of products we have access to a wide range of ladders, safty ladders, steps, work platforms and towers (with an assurance of quality you can rely on).
Stringent standards are maintained throughout the design, manufacture and quality control processes to bring our customers the best products available.
Quality & Certification
For ZARGES, quality is not just a slogan but a philosophy which is, and always has been, of fundamental importance in the development of the company. Because most of theirr products are geared to ensuring the safety of man and the environment.
- Safety when working on ladders and scaffolds.
- Safety when repairing and carrying out maintenance on electrical installations.
- Safety when climbing up and down ladders underground.
- Safety when transporting and handling heavy loads.
- Safety when packing, storing and transporting hazardous goods.
- Safety when operating under hygienic conditions with packaging and pallets from ZARGES manufactured in accordance with GMP principles.
- Safety when carrying out cleaning and maintenance work using ZARGES façade access equipment and façade elevators.
High safety standards require high quality standards. This is why their uncompromising approach to quality is enshrined in our corporate strategy.
The quality of their products and services such as safety ladders is of the highest calibre. Constant quality checks at all stages in the manufacturing process are undertaken as a matter of course at ZARGES.
The quality and safety of ZARGES products are certified and acknowledged world-wide by the major standards institutions.
To find our more about safety laggers please contact one of our team on 0844 3577 415
- +New Powered Access Equipment
- +Used Powered Access Equipment
- +Scaffold Towers
- +Material Lifts
- +Steps & Ladders
- +Height Safety
Enter your email address to periodically receive information and special offers from us
Skyreach Access - The Work-at-Height Specialists - https://t.co/MQXCoq3PZq
We have a used year 2009 Hinowa Goldlift 14.70 coming to stock, please contact us for further details https://t.co/4vQ7Cfwirc
Skyreach Access - The Work-at-Height Specialists - https://t.co/oUI6PsQNzd
Man jailed for 6 years following fatal fall https://t.co/Wm7DFMsWAq-