Scaffold Tower Inspections
Similar to our machine service agreement we can undertake a detailed and thorough examination of your mobile aluminium scaffold towers.
Why do I need to examine our scaffold towers?
Our Annual Examination Agreement not only ensures you are kept up-to-date with the latest regulations but also ensures your scaffold tower equipment is kept in a safe operational manner.
How does our Annual Examination Agreement help you comply with the Regulations?
Work at Height Regulations 2005 & PUWER Regulations 1998 state you should ensure that work equipment is:
- Suitable for use, and for the purpose and conditions in which it is used;
- Maintained in a safe condition so that people’s health & safety is not at risk;
- Inspected to ensure that it is, and continues to be, safe for use.
Construction (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1996 – Regulation 5 states you have a general duty to ensure a safe place of work and safe means of access to and from that place of work.
Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 – Regulation 2 (2A) states that you must provide and maintain safe plant and equipment and safe systems of work.
Our Annual Examination Agreement ensures you receive a thorough examination, at least on an annual basis to ensure full compliance with all of the above.
What does our Annual Examination Agreement cover?
- We will carry out 1 x thorough examination on an annual basis.
- The agreement includes all labour and travel required for the thorough examination.
- Any parts, labour or travel outside those required for the thorough examinations are chargeable. We will carry out the work at your premises and on completion we will issue you with a report detailing the work carried out and notes on the overall condition of your scaffold.
- We will report on any missing, damaged or obsolete components that are needed
- We will provide a formal written quotation for any additional work necessary and any additional/replacement components required to build your scaffold to meet the latest guidelines.
- We will only carry out this work with your prior approval.
- Accidental damage and misuse are not covered by this agreement.